Experience the sporting challenge!
At our Castle campsite you will find a wide range of games and sports for children and adults.
- First, there is of course our Art Deco swimming pool 32 x 12 meters in front of the castle, as well as a tenniscourt.
- At the Brasserie you will find a “pétanque” court, a Bossaball court, ping pong tables and a large playground.
- On the campsite there are also a small playground and another large one nearby the chalets and maisonnettes.
- On the site there are two fishing ponds, one of which you see from the terrace of the Castle and the second one is behind the campsite. You can fish trout and carp. Smaller pond is used primarily for entertainment (raft building and more).
- Farmanimals like mini-donkeys, horses and ponies, sheep and rabbits
- Behind the tennis court there is a soccer field, equivalent of half a regulation soccer field.
- On the site you will find a number of hiking trails, well marked.
- Guests can rent electric bicycles at the reception, for rental mountain bikes, we refer you to the “Station Sports Nature Haute Dordogne” in Neuvic.
- Starting at our castlecampsite you have access to numerous hiking and mountain bike trails of different lengths and difficulty levels.
- At the estate you can meet various farm animals such as horses, ponies, donkeys, three different sheep breeds and Cul-Noir pigs. As for rabbits, they run free all over the domaine! In 2017 we will welcome our first mini-donkeys!
- In Neuvic, you can golf (2 x 9 holes), make great horseback rides through nature, and you can try Flyboarding at the lake...