Tourist attractions in the region near Mialaret include:
- les Ruines du Château de Ventadour
- le Viaduc des Rochers Noirs
- le Château de Val
- les Cascades de Gimel
- le site Gallo-Romain des Cars
- Sarran and the Musée du Président Jacques Chirac
- le Belvédère de Gratte Bruyère: a magnificent view over the Gorges of the Dordogne
- les Orgues de Bort ...
A little further, you'll find:
- les Tours de Merle
- les fermes du Moyen-âge: a faithful copy of a village in 1300
- Vulcania : theme park about volcanoes and earthquakes
- le Gouffre de la Fage: only cave in Corrèze, which provides shelter in the winter to one of the largest colonies of bats in Europe
- In the neighboring department of Cantal there is the medieval village of Salers also labeled one of the "most beautiful villages of France", which is well worth a visit.