Every room creates a unique experience
In the castle there are seven different rooms in terms of size and style.
- La “Provençale” is a room in creme and green tones, with a fireplace, a view of the 3 valleys, and shower / WC.(in what was previously a closet)
- “Paradis Bleu” is a room with a bath, and as its name suggests, blue is the primary colour.
- Room “Karibu” and room “Paradis Bleu” can serve as a family suite for 2 adults and 2 children (called suite familiale). It has a spacious shower. “Karibu” is the only room with two single beds.
- L“Art Deco”, decorated in Art Deco style, is a room with a very spacious bathroom.
- La “Passionata” (how could it be otherwise)has, as its main color Bordeaux rouge, while its shower is located in a neo-Gothic tower.
- “La Vie en Rose” is a room with a private balcony on the tower, it has a shower and a separate toilet.
- La “Bleue Gitane” is located at the back of the castle with its own entrance, it has a shower and separate toilet.
All rooms have a TV and free wifi (except for “Bleue Gitane” which has mediocre Wifi reception).
Book a hotelroom?
Any questions or wanting to book one of the hotelrooms, then contact us by calling (+33(0)555460250) or send us a mail with your request (email@example.com).